fbpx

Reply: PMP certification examination aced with all 3 domains Above Target!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP certification examination aced with all 3 domains Above Target!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28244

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Henry on your great achievement!

We're glad to hear that The PM PrepCast and PMP Exam Simulator have helped in your PMP journey.

Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
2 years 6 months ago #28241

Henry I.E

's Avatar

I would like to express my appreciation to the PM Prepcast team for providing this learning platform for PMP certification aspirants that resulted in my success in the PMP certification in my first try with all three domains Above Target (Exam date - 11 September 2021). In a nutshell, it took me about 70 days to prepare for the examination and I had roughly 30 minutes left after answering all my questions. The ample time left enabled me to revisit my flagged questions. Tension was a bit high in the first few minutes into the examination but leveled off after a few minutes, with morale boosted after I realized I was ahead of time in answering my exam questions.

Materials used include:
1) PM PrepCast 2021 (Premium)
2) PMP Exam simulator (I attempted each of the four examinations two different times. My score ranges in the first and second rounds under strict examination conditions were 64-70% and 92-94% respectively).
3) PMBOK Guide 6th Edition (I only used this to revise PMP Exam 5 { ITTO Only: Optional})
4) Udemy course (strictly for topics related to agile project methodology)

I hope this information helps future aspirants in their examination preparation.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login