fbpx

Reply: Passed AT/AT/AT in 1st attempt.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed AT/AT/AT in 1st attempt.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #28242

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Sandhya!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned and good luck in your future endeavors!
2 years 7 months ago #28216

SANDHYA

I would like to thank Precast for their great effort in developing the best exam simulator for PMP exam.

This simulator helped me to gain more insight on situational questions which allowed me to strengthen my knowledge.

Here is my experience for the self preparation and the exam
1. Read PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide.
2. Practiced Rita Process chart
3. Youtube videos : PMP with Ray,Ricardo Vargas
4. Bought Prepcast and practiced all 2000 questions except ITTO. First completed the quiz questions in all knowledge areas, reviewed all incorrect answers, re-attempted all quiz questions again till I scored above 90%.

Then started taking 4 exams in the simulator.I was averaging 68%-76% in my first attempts, however, in my second attempts I was averaging over 85%. After taking 4 exams in this simulator, you will sure gain confidence for taking the real exam and experience sitting for 4 hours with 2 breaks.

The actual test is almost similar to the Prepcast questions. If you score over 70% plus on your mock tests you should be comfortable on the real test. For me, almost 80% questions and answers were lengthy in the actual test but I could attempt easily. This is because of the practice I have done in the Prepcast simulator.
Finally, passed PMP exam on Sep 9, 2021 with Above target in all 3 sections.

For the exam, knowledge in Servant leadership mindset and all roles of Agile team is important. Managing time is also more important.

I would 100% recommend Prepcast simulator for PMP preparation.

Thank you Prepcast team for all the efforts and hard work you put in daily. You are the best.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login