fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP above target a month before

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP above target a month before

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28213

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Badmaa!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful, especially the point about making sure you have enough time to study because being busy really eats into your available prep time.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 6 months ago #28192

Badmaa Tugj

First, I’d like to thank you for all your support and help with understanding the preparation and exam. It is really hard work but if you work correctly smoothly you can reach your target.
I started my learning journey in 2018. I was working crazy busy a few of project in 2018. I got huge experience how to fail the exam to waste your money 3 years ago.
In this time /2021/ I had started real preparation end of 2020 /November/ and finished end of the June 2021.
- TIPS #1. Never start learning-preparation testing - exam, when you are busy and working full time on the projects and in the short time /this is my opinion :) /
- Second, I had rigorous preparation plan this time. I started first phase in October 2020 and second phase in April 2021. I had no more serious work in this year and April and May were lockdown in my town because of Covid.
1. Reading book and memorize and understand of the process - based on reading Rita’s 10th book with PMBOK 6th together. I read and talk together with my friends one day of every week in the morning early 1 hour online /7 a.m. :)/
2. Preparation for testing period every day. I bought PREPCAST mock test 149$. It is really good valuable preparation tool.
- TIPS #2 you are project manager, so you are good analyzer anyway. I mean, Always work on your mistake to find your knowledge gap with the PMPBOK guide. /pls check file/
- TIPS #3 Always register your testing process in the excel sheet and to analyze your data and to determine next week strategy for study gap. If you buy Prepcast mock test they will offer for you excel file, so you need work on it and develop it, that is up to you ;) ./pls check file/
Lastly, I had online lesson Udemy for 35 hours Joseph Philips Udemy and 4.5 hour Agile lesson from Udemy /because I am construction manager, so I need to learn more about AGILE principle/ during my prep testing period.
- TIPS #4 To buy and study a good standardized guide lesson and the end, before real exam memorize all lesson quickly to look back.
- TIPS #5 there are a lot of lesson learning tips, comments, explanation videos in the internet. Please take a time always refresh your learning many way if you like. /pls check file/
GOOD luck everyone.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login