fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP on my first try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP on my first try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28171

Stan Po - Admin

Leidy,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 6 months ago #28166

Leidy D Garcia

Passed the PMP Certification exam on my first try with the help of the PMP Exam Simulator. I took a course at a Cal State University, purchased a couple of books on the markete (PMBOK Guide, PMP Exam Prep 9th edition by Rita Mulcahy and CAPM/PMP Exam Certification by Joseph Phillips) and also and watched YouTube videos by Ricardo Vargas and Aileen Ellis to understand the topics that I did not feel comfortable with. There’s just so much information and resources out there that it could be overwhelming. Practicing on the exam simulation gave me the knowledge and confidence to take the exam knowing I was able to manage the time, feeling comfortable with the type of questions I would see. All a success. A big thank you to Cournelious Fichtner!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login