fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP Exam with the help of PM PrepCast exam simulators

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP Exam with the help of PM PrepCast exam simulators

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28207

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Carlos!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 6 months ago #28164

Carlos Gutierrez

I passed the PMP Exam with the help of PM PrepCast exam simulators and the Rita prep book. This is what I did:

1. Before I started anything I took one test and reviewed all the answers, yes, everything I had gotten wrong and right.
2. I read the Rita book and did all the practice exercises and exams at the end of each chapter
3. I took the rest of the exam simulators except the last one. I took them over and over until I got 75% or better
4. When I got closer to my appointment date for the exam. I took the last exam as if it was the real one.

One of the biggest hurdles, for me, is training myself to sit in front of the computer for four (4) hours straight without getting up. This is merely training, you can do it. I took the exam online, they were very strict about where you sit and what is around you. It would be best if you are in a place where outside noise is minimal as they will be listening and you do not want to bring attention to yourself. Make sure you have a reliable internet connection (This is very important)! Be early for your appointment in case you run into any issues. Follow every instruction you are told and just focus on your exam.

I hope this helps!

Carlos

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login