fbpx

Reply: 21-08-2021 Passed with 3ATs, first Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 21-08-2021 Passed with 3ATs, first Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #28127

THE KY BUI

Hi,
to me the Prepcast is enough, I did nearly 1800 questions with a throughout review each question both on correct on wrong answer.
While practicing with Prepcast I recommend you should do the Quiz test on each Knowledge Area for consolidating your knowledge and understand.
i read Rita 10, head first pmp, Agile practice guide.
i watched
www.linkedin.com/learning/instructors/kelley-o-connell
www.linkedin.com/learning/instructors/doug-rose

2 years 7 months ago #28125

Raghavendra Manjunath

Hi,
Congratulations for cracking PMP in your first attempt. Please suggest me on the below points
- Best exam simulator to practice before my exam - (In Prepcast which plan should I take)
- Any Videos or documents which I need to refer
Appreciate your inputs on the above. Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Manju
2 years 7 months ago #28122

THE KY BUI

I would like to say thank Precast for their great effort in developing the best exam simulator on the market. I could say that if I don't practice with Prepcast I will not pass the exam on my first attempt.
I took the exam online, the test run smoothly from start to end without any technical issues, my exam was more than 75 Agile/ hybrid, and the rest of the exam mainly focus on Team Developing and Managing Team.
Here is my experience and recommendation for the prep and the exam
1. I did not read the PMBOK, read the Head First PMP, read the APG 3 times (if can, watch the videos on number 4 first, so it is easy to understand APG)
2. Read the Rita 10 cover and cover one time, looked back for deeply understanding while practicing with Prepcast
3. I didn't try to remember ITTOs, you should be like that, it wastes your time
4. I subscribed for a free month on Linkedin learning, watched the video of SCRUM, Sprint, etc... I recommend sources from Kelley O'Connell
5. And my best investment so far, I bought Prepcast, I did nearly 1800 questions on Prepcast, my first test 55%, then 72, 76, 77%
You should listen to me for this:
For the exam, keep in your mind the Servant leadership mindset and all roles of Agile team, SM, PO (business analysis), developer... and do not ignore the 2x10 minutes breaks
thank you all and good luck to you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login