fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP 8/5 with AT in all 3 areas

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP 8/5 with AT in all 3 areas

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #28032

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Matthew!

We are glad to hear that The PMP Exam Simulator has helped you with your PMP Exam journey.

Good luck with your future endeavor.
2 years 8 months ago #28026

Matthew Holden

Hi all - I passed the PMP a few days ago and I feel great to have gotten it knocked out! Here is my feedback:

- LOTS of situational questions, seemed like I had under 10 questions that were not situational. For these look at PMP with Ray videos on YouTube
- Agile mindset and servant leadership are super important
- Trust your first choice. I was worried that the test seemed too easy and that I would fail because I got tricked or something. Not the case, the test is just easy if you prepare well
- Take the PrepCast practice exams exactly how you are going to take the real thing. Try to make the simulated tests as close to the real thing as possible.

Here is what I used to study. I honestly feel like I over-studied, but it was worth it to pass the exam on the first try:

1. Joseph Phillip's PMP Prep course on Udemy to get the 35 contact hours
2. PM PrepCast simulator, did about 1200 questions in total
3. Various YouTube videos - PMP with Ray, Andrew Ramdayal, Ricardo Vargas

PrepCast is your best tool. Just practice a lot of questions on there and you will pass the PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login