fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam passed with ATs in all 3 domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam passed with ATs in all 3 domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #28034

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Maharajan,

Congratulations on your passing the PMP exam!

Thank you for trusting The PMP Exam Simulator.
2 years 7 months ago #28024

Maharajan Krishnan

I have passed the PMP exam recently with above target in all three domains.
I would like to thank Mr. Cornelius Fichtner and his team for proving me with the PM PrepCast Simulator and Quizzes which was helpful in boosting my prepration to a great extent.
During my preparation, in addition to studying the PMBOK guide and the Agile guide, I had taken up all the 4 PrepCast Simulator mock tests and many more practice questions of Timed and Learning Quizzes.
It helped me a lot to align the mindset and approach towards the PMP questions. The logical explanation for each of the right and wrong options provided with the practice questions lead to clear understanding of the subject with more clarity.
Managing the time was a challenge during the mock test and more during the exam. Looking for the key words, deleting the obvious wrong options, avoiding long calculations if any were some strategies which might have helped to complete all the 180 Questions. Great experience.
Thank you very much.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login