fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP exam passed on 29/07/2021 AT all domanis

PMP exam passed on 29/07/2021 AT all domanis 2 years 7 months ago #28020

• Sara Mastroiacovo
  • Sara Mastroiacovo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I did the exam in a test centre, I didn't want to worry about internet connection. The time is really tight, I did the first break (only 3 minutes to drink and rest the eyes), then I skipped the second break, I completed the 180 questions only 5 minutes earlier. The questions are 65-75% Agile or Hybrid. For each question, most of the time you can delete two answers that are clearly wrong, the other 2 instead make you think, and I usually re-read the question looking for key words to choose the best one. I got 5 or 6 drag and drop question type, which are very easy, and 1 calculation to do on EVM decision tree. In my opinion, the simulator helps a lot to get ready to think fast and to stay focus. The exam questions are slightly easier than the simulator ones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Si Pei

PMP exam passed on 29/07/2021 AT all domanis 2 years 7 months ago #28031

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Sara!

Thank you for coming back and share your PMP exam journey.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login