fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Prepcast- My PMP Savior (Passed with all "AT's")

Prepcast- My PMP Savior (Passed with all "AT's") 2 years 8 months ago #28005

• Mithun S
  • Mithun  S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Finally, it's my turn to share my happiness here.
I have passed my PMP Exam with "AT" in all domains.
It was not an easy path for me to achieve this, I am working fulltime as a Technical Project Manager for a greenfield project & was struggling to find time to study after hectic work and travel. Most of the study were happened in cab during my way to office & back..
Choosing prepcast was my best decision that helped me to achieve PMP. It took an entire month to cover all 2100+ questions from Prepcast. I barely relied on PMBOK and Agile guide, only referred to understand some terms in detail.
Those to plan to take the exam, I strongly suggest to practice the prepcast questions, this will give you strong idea on the type of questions and the way we need to think to find the right answer.
Cheers.

Attachment not found

Prepcast- My PMP Savior (Passed with all "AT's") 2 years 8 months ago #28011

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Mithun,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login