fbpx

Reply: PMP 2021 - Experience AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP 2021 - Experience AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27921

Stan Po - Admin

Ilya,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 8 months ago #27919

Ilya Buvaltsev

Hello to everyone!
I passed my exam with AT in all three domains, and here is my report:
1. Preparation
I'm russian-speaking, and I took Ivan Selihovkin's (PMP) course as a basis for my preparation,
I read Agile PG&PMBoK, collected tools, techniques, special terms in an excel-file, and made sure I know all of them.
I read specific chapters in Rita's book (Procurements, Risks, Quality)
I read Lyssa Adkins's Coaching agile teams and Andrew Stellmans&Jennifer Greene's Learning Agile.
Final preparation was taking quizes in PrepCast, I must say it gave me ~30% of knowledge, and confidence I can schedule the exam. Totally I took ~1200 questions including 2 exams, with a result of 75-83%.

2. Taking exam:
Questions on the real exam are similar to the PrepCast's, but a bit more sophisticated: instead of two potentially true answers on PrepCast, the real exam gives you three very alike answers, and the choice is more hard.
All the questions were situational, ITTOs used rarely, the correct answer is not obvious, so you are never confident in your answers.
After completing first 60 questions I was really confused, after 120 questions I was sure, it is a fail. I recommend candidates not to lose courage, and proceed the exam.
Also monitor your time left, after first 60 questions I was 15 minutes late, on the 2nd section I speed-up and there was enough time for tle last 60.
Good luck to all, you CAN do this!

Thanks a lot to the PrepCast team, you made a tremendous work for us, and it's because of your efforts I became PMP!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login