fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passing exam with AT/AT/AT with PM PrepCast Quizing and Exam Simulation

Passing exam with AT/AT/AT with PM PrepCast Quizing and Exam Simulation 2 years 8 months ago #27858

• Angie Tang
  • Angie Tang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my exam with AT in all three domains.
Preparation:
Did all Quiz questions (10 questions each time), review wrong answers, review and re-test;
Read Agile Book once one week before exam, completed 4 Simulation Exams (best answer 115/180, didn't pass any of it) & review the wrong questions.

During exam:
Read the question very carefully
Waterfall: which stage and which process, limit any answer which is not qualified
Agile: which Agile method in which situation or meeting , what objective to be tested
strategy: To ensure answer the questions I know, go with above 126 /180 to pass exam. Last 20 questions were run out of time, completed in 15 minutes. limited couple answers first then back to questions
relaxed as much as I can (to keep my mind away from exam) during two breaks; cooperate with Proctor as much as possible during the exam (you don't want him/her to take your exam time)
PM PrepCast Question and Lesson & Learn forum are really helpful for me to pass exam. Actual exam is easier than simulation here.

Good Luck and thank you, PM PrepCast!!!

Passing exam with AT/AT/AT with PM PrepCast Quizing and Exam Simulation 2 years 8 months ago #27861

• Binny Patel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Angie Tang wrote: I passed my exam with AT in all three domains.
Preparation:
Did all Quiz questions (10 questions each time), review wrong answers, review and re-test;
Read Agile Book once one week before exam, completed 4 Simulation Exams (best answer 115/180, didn't pass any of it) & review the wrong questions.

During exam:
Read the question very carefully
Waterfall: which stage and which process, limit any answer which is not qualified
Agile: which Agile method in which situation or meeting , what objective to be tested
strategy: To ensure answer the questions I know, go with above 126 /180 to pass exam. Last 20 questions were run out of time, completed in 15 minutes. limited couple answers first then back to questions
relaxed as much as I can (to keep my mind away from exam) during two breaks; cooperate with Proctor as much as possible during the exam (you don't want him/her to take your exam time)
PM PrepCast Question and Lesson & Learn forum are really helpful for me to pass exam. Actual exam is easier than simulation here.

Good Luck and thank you, PM PrepCast!!!

Passing exam with AT/AT/AT with PM PrepCast Quizing and Exam Simulation 2 years 8 months ago #27903

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Angie,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login