fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

[email protected] 2 years 8 months ago #27848

• The Exam Simulator is a must have
  • The Exam Simulator is a must have's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I know I would not have passed the exam on the first try if I didn't have the Prepcast.
I took Project management foundation course on-line and it gave me overall idea about the course. I studied with Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep book but what really help me pass the exam was the exam-simulator.
With my kids doing on-line classes at home, the timed-quiz was flexible enough to fit whatever the broken time I had and I always studied the explanation and made notes. It help me understand what to do as a PM in all kinds of situations. I started by doing 20 questions and repeated everyday. I never had a chance to complete the full simulated exam but I am sure it will help a lot and gives me more confidence on the exam day.
The exam day was a blurry to me, and I didn't even finish all of it, I still had 3 questions left unanswered. But I passed it on the first try.
Thank God for being with me all the way and thank Prepcast!

Yi-Chen Ou, PMP

[email protected] 2 years 8 months ago #27895

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Yi-Chen Ou,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login