fbpx

Reply: Exact Reasons I passed using Prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exact Reasons I passed using Prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27904

Stan Po - Admin

Ndidiamaka,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 8 months ago #27850

Melissa Muth

wonderful news and thanks for sharing your experience.
2 years 8 months ago #27842

Ndidi Okitikpi

I am so happy to have passed my PMP exam. I must advise anyone preparing for this exam to focus on just this study material along with the PMBOK guide.

Please do not waste time reading and doing anything else. The Simulated exams are all just too similar to the real exam. Repeat the Simulated exam on Prep cast over and over, so you are used to different scenarios and story line.

Thank you so much Prepcast team, you built my confidence and made it all just very easy. One more thing I did to build my stamina for the exam:, was to answer 60 questions at a time, stop exam, review and then next 60. Then again, I left the last exam simulation, which I answered in full( without break). Thereafter, reseat all the remaining 3 exams. That way, I was not very overwhelmed.

Lastly I am a Christian and prayed like I never read, Infinite power of Intelligent saw to it that even at question 136, with 25 minutes remaining, I still finished and got Above Target in all categories.

Ndidiamaka Okitikpi PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login