fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP above Target

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP above Target

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27824

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!

That's a great tip about being objective with your answers - thank you for sharing that.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 8 months ago #27810

Onome David Ezaga

The questions on PM-Prepcast seem to be harder than the ones on the exam. If you can do well and understand the reason behind the answers in the simulation, one should be able to scale through the PMP exam.

One point I had in mind when answering the question was, the answer should be objective rather than subjective. That is to say that in every situation, all practitioners should be able to make the same choice in whatever situation presented in the question. It helped me eliminate answer choices that were irrelevant to the question and improve my precision.

Now it is left for me to secure a job.

Al the best and thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login