fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam With More Focus On PM Prep cast Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam With More Focus On PM Prep cast Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27822

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Hitesh!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful. And it's always lovely to hear that the simulator has helped someone achieve their goal of becoming certified :)

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 8 months ago #27775

Hitesh Panjari

First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Cornelius Fichtner for providing such a great product, and inform you that I have cleared the PMP exam with above target in all three domains.

I also would like to share my PMP certification journey with you all.

Initially due to the project's busy schedule and stringent deadlines I could not be able to put required efforts in studies for PMP, but from mid April 2021 I have started putting real efforts in PMP journey. While searching on youtube, I watched many videos regarding PMP and then I watched one of your videos of lesson learned, which inspired me to get exam simulator, and within almost 2 months I have gone through all questions with proper understanding of various terminology of PMP. This journey of solving all simulator questions was really a blessing for me and played a vital role in clearing my PMP exam. I would love to share my preparation journey with you

1. Read PMBOK 6th Edition 1 time
2. Read Agile Practice Guide 1 time
3. studied all 2100 questions with proper understanding of terminology
4. Focused on my gaps and prepared notes for incorrect answers from all 2100 question and answers with its justifications
5. Attended 4 Mocks and got 65 % in 1st mock, 71 % in 2nd mock, 73 % in 3rd mock and 75 % in 4th mock.

I strongly recommend PM Prep cast Simulator for all PMP aspirants, as this simulator contains all inputs which are required to clear the PMP exam.

Thank you once again.

Hitesh Panjari, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login