fbpx

Reply: Lessons Learned using PrepCast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lessons Learned using PrepCast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 9 months ago #27773

Stan Po - Admin

Ezinne,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 9 months ago #27770

Ezinne Ibe

My first attempt at PMP was in 2018. I cried my eyes out all the way home from the exam center. :(
Not sure how to prepare for the exam re-sit in the midst of a 7:30am - 4:30pm work (5days/week), family business and taking care of the children until a friend introduced me to the PM Prepcast, Booster and Exam Simulator. I bought the packages. Studying became easier as I could identify weak areas and gaps. The videos were simple to understand and I liked the fact that the compulsory and optional videos were noted to help me prioritise reading within the little time I had. I also liked the encouraging emails with study tips:) . I listened over and over to the videos to bridge the gap between the old and new curriculums (I still hear Cornelius Fitchner's voice in my sub conscious explaining scrum master, Agile, etc:) !. even though I passed the exams in April 2021.
Today, I gladly hoist the PM PrepCast and Exam Simulator Flags where ever I go. It is designed to guide your study and preparations for success in PMP certification.
Ezinne

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login