fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Certified PMP with AT/AT/AT

Certified PMP with AT/AT/AT 2 years 8 months ago #27737

• Manpreet Singh
  • Manpreet Singh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Folks,
I have cleared the exam on 3rd July 21.
Sharing my preparation experience --

1) Read PMBOK & Agile Book First. Went through major topics-- Udemy course by Joseph Philips.
2) Checked few youtube videos on Processes, Calculations, Exam prepration by Aileen Ellis and PMPwithRay.
3) Prepared my own notes.
4) My strategy was Read-> Attempt Questions->Analyze both right & wrong answers. Repeated the same cycle from 10 Questions to 60 Questions.
5) Attempted 3 Mock Exams. Scored around 70%. Follow the same timing schedule you want to plan for the Final Day.
6) Learning Mode & selection criteria of the simulator topics was very much helpful.
7) Read again PMBOK after attempting few Questions.

Exam Day
1) Took Exam from Home. It took about 15-20 mins for verification.
2) Targeted to complete 60 Questions in 75 mins. This way Total 3 modules of 60questions each.
3) There are 2 breaks of 10 mins each. These are optional.
4) Do check you laptop connectivity & System Test before the exam.

Thank you Prepcast Simulator Team, it was very much helpful.
All The Best to Exam Takers!!

Certified PMP with AT/AT/AT 2 years 8 months ago #27743

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Manpreet! Thanks for coming back and sharing your lessons learned and the experience of taking the test.
When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login