fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on 1st attempt - AT/AT/AT

Passed on 1st attempt - AT/AT/AT 2 years 9 months ago #27708

• Cristina Judas
  • Cristina Judas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Buying the Cornelius Fichtner Exam Simulator – The PrepCast PMP® Exam Simulator 2021 and taking Andrew Ramdayal's (TIA - Technical Institute of America) online course were definitely the two great tools that made the difference to accomplished my PMP certificate with Above Target performance across all 3 domains.
Regarding the exam, more than 80% of the scenarios were of the “hybrid” or “agile” type, with a strong focus on “servant leader” and communication skills.
I also had many situations related to “procurement” (types of contracts in traditional and agile methods and many situations of conflict management between suppliers and PM or directly with the Client).
As for the type of questions, I came up with about 5/6 of the “drag and drop” type, another 4/5 of the “chose two, three or four” type, and I didn't load any directly on the graphics.
Formulas only left 2/3 questions related to them and to calculate CPI and SPI in agile environment

Passed on 1st attempt - AT/AT/AT 2 years 9 months ago #27907

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Cristina,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login