fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP exam, May 29!

Passed the PMP exam, May 29! 2 years 9 months ago #27535

• Artelia Gillam, PMP
  • Artelia Gillam, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed the PMP exam on my first try on May 29. I owe much of my success to the PM PrepCast exam simulator. It really got me prepared for the actual test day. I knew what kind of questions I might see and I wasn't nervous at all. In addition to using PrepCast to get ready, I also used the Rita Mulcahy 10th edition PMP Exam guide, I read the Agile Practice Guide and I also used Joseph Philips PMP Exam prep course on Udemy.
Oh, and I watched Ricardo Vargas's YouTube video on the processes.

Thankfully, there are a lot of really great resources out there to use to help you prepare and get ready for the test.

Passed the PMP exam, May 29! 2 years 9 months ago #27590

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Artelia! I'm glad the simulator was useful in your exam prep.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login