fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP Exam on 28th May, AT

Passed the PMP Exam on 28th May, AT 2 years 9 months ago #27515

• Fadhel Nouri
  • Fadhel Nouri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Finally, did it!! PMP Certified

Many thanks to
- All the members who shared their journey, lessons learned and answered the group members questions
- Umer Waqar for his course on Udemy (First contact with PMP learning journey)
- Joe for the quality of the courses on Udemy (Cram session + Prep Seminar)
- Prepcast for the simulator
- Tridib Roy for the Practice test on Udemy
- Andrew Ramdayal for the weekly youtube live session
- Shrilearning for the daily Q&A via the Whtsup Group

My Journey started back on December 29th 2020, with many breaks between
I started with Umer Waqar “PMP Exam Prep Project Management Professional Certification 20H” course on Udemy writing every note on my notebook (I read it twice before sitting for the exam),

Watched Ricardo Vargas explaining the processes flow, helped me a lot to understand all the process and since then I kept in mind all the 49 processes and learned how to draw the same flow

Then I learned about Joe course on Udemy - PMP Exam Prep Seminar - Pass the PMP on Your First Attempt, so I decided to go through it -30H(1.25x)

And his cram session – PMP Exam Cram Session - Updated for the 2021 PMP Exam - 10H (1.25x)

Finally, I purchased Prepcast as the famous simulator and everyone is recommending it

And, Tridib Roy - PMP Practice Test Exam 2021-PMBOK6 on Udemy

Books:
- Went through the agile practice guide 1 time.

Other reference
- Andrew Ramdayal weekly live youtube session, watched them all

- Been added to a study group created by Shrilearning where they share daily Q&A

Practice test:
- I answered about 840 question from prepcast, started with about 7 quizzes of 40-60q then during the last 10days before the exam I sited for a 3 full exam (1 attempt) and 3*60q- Attached my scoring

- Free Prepcast practice test
- All Joe practice test on his udemy courses
- All Tridib Roy practice test on udemy (Except the one with ITTO)
- All Umer Waqar practice test on Udemy
- About 300 free questions

The Exam,
Good first experience with proctored exam.
- 90% situational question with at least 70% hybrid and agile.
- 4 drug ad drop
- 1 MBTI
- 1 fill in the blank
- 2 select from the graph
I finished the first set of 60 questions in 90min, second set in 80 and I had only 57min when I started the third set. I answered only 170questions. Please make sure to better manage your time.
No need to waste your time memorizing ITTO, no direct questions about it in the exam.

PS: I didn’t like the interface used for the exam at all, better experience with the one developed by Prepcast.

Good Luck :) :) :)
Attachments:

Passed the PMP Exam on 28th May, AT 2 years 9 months ago #27579

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
What a great result, Fadhel, congratulations! Especially as you felt that your time management could have been improved and you still did a great job.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, we'd love for you to check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fadhel Nouri
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login