fbpx

Reply: Need opinion to Prepare & crack PMP exam scheduled in next 1 month (classroom)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need opinion to Prepare & crack PMP exam scheduled in next 1 month (classroom)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27595

Elizabeth Harrin

It sounds as if you have done a lot of prep. If your scores are consistently good on the PM Exam Simulator, then you are most likely ready for the exam. Be confident and go for it! Good luck :)
2 years 10 months ago #27449

Gaurav Bangali

Hello folks,

Hope for well being of you all..

I am preparing for PMP from last 3 months and using following study material:
1. Pmbok 6th edition
2. Rita 10th edition
3. Agile practice guide
4. PM prepcast simulator

Although I read through all the study material and cleared Udemy simulator with 65-70% Scores in all tests and now getting ready for prepcast simulator exam, I am still sceptical about clearing PMP since I feel I am still not having solid concept needed to clear exam and I am unable to clearly Understand & connect the question with the answers Quickly.
Many of you have successfully cleared PMP in 1st attempt & I really admire you all and would request all to support me in building up confidence and passion to clear the exam in next one 1 time.
Revert soon..

Best Regards,
Gaurav

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login