fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP April 16th

Passed PMP April 16th 2 years 11 months ago #27355

• Santhosh Deep Moturi
  • Santhosh Deep Moturi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My PMP Journey has been long but persistence always pays off.
Started application preparation in 2018 and studied PMBOK and RITA , gave a first attempt in Aug 2018 and could not clear it.
Could not finish in 1 year time line and had to wait 2019.
Again submitted new application in 2020, and this time i have gone through PMBOK based on exam results and areas which needed improvement and practiced online free material and
then realized the exam content is changing i tried a attempt in DEC 2020
Tough luck.
This time i did took the simulator and practiced all 5 exams for new content . Cleared PMP with above target in all Domains.
Having done 2 attempt with PMP with more emphasis on predictive proj mgmt and with new exam context with Hybrid and Adaptive, The exam pattern is changed having more emphasis on agile .

Passed PMP April 16th 2 years 11 months ago #27405

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Santhosh!

Thank you for taking the time to come back and share your Lessons Learned and exam story with us. And well done getting there - persistence is the answer!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login