fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passing brought tears to my eyes

Passing brought tears to my eyes 2 years 11 months ago #27342

• Mary M
  • Mary M's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed the exam on the first try using a combination of the PM Exam Simulator, my employer's boot camp and study groups, and a couple other online course work sites and exam modules. The virtual boot camp group initially studied every day for 10 days and then studied each evening and both weekend mornings for a couple months after. I went to a friends house in another state to get away from my day-to-day home responsibilities so I could focus solely on PMP for the boot camp and then again for a the week before the test. I took the test virtually at that remote location. I did not read any books really, all online material. Virtual exam day, I was up early, had a good breakfast, and did light study beforehand. The joy of seeing I passed truly brought tears to my eyes. I plan on using the PM Prepcast materials for my CPUs.

Passing brought tears to my eyes 2 years 10 months ago #27599

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Mary!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login