fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP-Second attempt-27th April2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP-Second attempt-27th April2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27304

Stan Po - Admin

Renu,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 10 months ago #27295

Renu Rawat

I want to thank prepcast for this success. I didnt pass my first attempt and apart from distractions keep happening when giving from home, it’s my negligence on not doing enough Mocks. Prepcast not only helped time boxed but also gave details explanation on every selection of the answers. on an average I got 60% on my all Mocks but the explanation against each option you select helped in answering the questions in PMP. the key is TIME MMANAGEMENT. one needs to have a servant leader mindset to answers those questions as every question is situation based. more than 60% was agile and big percentage hybrid. at the same time traditional project management also needs to be covered for better understanding. I went thru audio's in Udemy and then YouTube videos on domain clarification. I then did many practice exams, the Mocks with Prep cast helped me a lot. worth spending that amt. I would highly recommend going thru it once you clear on your basics.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login