fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on First Attempt - AT in All Domains!

Passed PMP on First Attempt - AT in All Domains! 2 years 10 months ago #27277

• Kimberly McGee, PMP
  • Kimberly McGee, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I successfully passed my PMP exam last week (4/22), and I scored above target in each domain. The simulator was an integral part of my study plan and success. Here are some of the steps I took to prepare for the exam:
  • Read Rita Mulcahy’s PMP exam prep book
  • Watched all of the PM PrepCast PMP videos
  • Attended the 5-day PMP prep course offered by PM PrepCast and taught by Oliver Lehmann. (I had already completed a good amount of studying before attending this course. However, Oliver helped clarity some areas that I was still unsure about and simplified many of the concepts. The live course and interaction with others helped increase my understanding of the material and confidence about passing the exam.)
  • PM PrepCast Exam Simulator (I answered 70% of the simulator questions and completed one exam—my overall average score in the simulator and exam was a little above 80%.)
  • I also regularly reviewed the advice provided by others in this forum. Thank you!

• Thank you PM PrepCast!
Last edit: by Kimberly McGee, PMP.

Passed PMP on First Attempt - AT in All Domains! 2 years 10 months ago #27280

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Kimberly,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login