fbpx

Reply: Passed my online exam on 12th April AT/AT/AT (first attempt)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my online exam on 12th April AT/AT/AT (first attempt)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27279

Stan Po - Admin

Uwe,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27272

Uwe Geuenich

Guten Tag zusammen,

I passed my PMP exam on April 12th and here is my journey:

My Trigger
- I actually started out by receiving a book in the mail from a good friend of mine last July: The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management by Eric Verzuh (4th Edition). Because of this book, I first learned about the PMP credential and, after finishing it by the end of September, decided to earn the PMP. Until mid of December, I was occupied with the creation of all the relevant training certificates and university diplomas as well as the translation to English. I finalized my project management experience overview with my reporting manager and submitted my application to PMI. At the same time, I was doing research on what kind of learning materials I would prefer as well as to create a rough study plan. In December, I got accepted and ordered my learning materials.

My learning materials
- From mid-December till mid-February I worked through the Head First PMP (Fourth Edition) book including all quizzes and the full-length PMP exam at the end of the book.
- I ordered the PMBOK and AGILE Practice Guide bundle which was a little cheaper due to my membership with PMI. I read through the Agile Practice Guide once, but did not touch the PMBOK.
- After finishing the practice exam in Head First, I decided that I would need an exam simulator to really accelerate my learning. That’s when I decided to get the PM Prep Cast exam simulator. This was the best decision! I did over 2,000 exam questions in 10/20/30 and 60 packages (65% correct), 2 full length practice exams (70% and 72%), as well as the 120 questions exam on the PM Prep Cast Homepage (74%).

Exam
- After 2 months of using the exam simulator I decided to go for the PMP exam. Did I think that I was ready? Absolutely not. It was more like: Let’s see if it works and if not, I would retake the exam. I decided to go for the online proctored exam at home. The experience was very good, the proctor did not intervene once. During the first 60 questions of the exam I was kind of lost and thought like: I am behind schedule, all of the 60 questions are answered incorrectly and I am struggling with reading and understanding English today (not a native English speaker: I decided to take the exam in English anyways). I worked through it telling myself: FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS. After finishing the exam I really thought that I have failed but in the end I mastered the exam with AT/AT/AT.

Really happy that I just tried. The exam shows that I was more than ready and the PM Prep Cast Exam Simulator was the key to that. Thank you really much to the whole team!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login