fbpx

Reply: Passed April 27th AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed April 27th AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27274

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello Mounir, I passed the exam yesterday. No, you will never know which questions you answered correct and which ones not, you will get a message of congratulations when you end the exam. Your score will not be numeric, instead "target, below target, above target"
2 years 10 months ago #27273

Mounir Debbah

First Congratulations for the PMP exam that you got. I have just one query. I wanted to know if In the real PMP exam each time you answer a question you get a notification if you are correct or not ?
Or they provide you only the score at the end of the exam ?
2 years 10 months ago #27267

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Jesse!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned about the resources you used.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 10 months ago #27262

Jesse Thoresen

's Avatar

I passed the exam on this Tuesday AT/AT/AT and wanted to give my retrospective. I have 20 years of project management experience, an MBA, and the Project + certification but never sat for the PMP exam until this week. I studied for 3 months but only really hit it hard the last 3 weeks. Here is what I used…
• Company lead PMP Prep course – this was only good for 35 hours.
• Andy Crowe: How To Pass On Your First Try: 6Th Edition + Agile – although this was updated for the 2021 exam I felt it was still outdated.
• Agile Practice Guide - Highly recommend
• Scrum Guide - Highly recommend
• PMBOK Guide – Reference only
• Andrew Ramdayal (YouTube) – I highly recommend anything Andrew puts out. His mindset is spot on.
• Prep cast PMP Exam Simulator 2021 – my number one tool in passing the exam.
The Prep cast PMP Exam Simulator 2021 really sets you up for success. The questions on the exam were similar (80%) but the available answers on the real exam were vague and never the answer I was looking for. You had to use your understanding (not knowledge) to select the correct answer. This is how the exam challenges you. The first set of questions was an awful experience, I was really behind, the second set got better, and by the third set I finished the exam with 15 mins to spare. You do get use to the exam structure. The goal here is to maintain confidence. This is how the PMP Exam Simulator helps.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login