fbpx

Reply: passed today with AT,AT,AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : passed today with AT,AT,AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27216

Stan Po - Admin

Manijeh,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27215

Manijeh Ebrahimi

I finally passed after 7,8 months of studying on and off. I originally tried to take the 2020 exam but due to technical issues with Pearson , I was not able to . After battling Covid 19 and recovering from it, I studied materials related to Agile and finally passed the exam today. Regarding the exam, I found it pretty easy. I had the time to review each set of 60 questions, took the recommended breaks and finished with 15 minutes to spare. There are lots of vague questions with multiple correct answers , chose the best answers. I got 7-8 drag questions, 1 fill in blank and 1 click on the graph question. Having the exam stimulus was extremely helpful, and if my ADHD brain can do t, you will be able to do it too.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login