fbpx

Reply: Passed my exam on 15.04.2021 on first try - Some feedbacks

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my exam on 15.04.2021 on first try - Some feedbacks

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27200

Stan Po - Admin

Hien,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27184

Hien Dao

Hi All,

Here are some feedbacks on my exam I recently passed, on first attempt.

Exam Content:
- Majority of situational questions.
- No pure ITTO questions.
- No formula calculations (but understanding/interpretation of values), no network diagrams or critical path calculations.
- 5-6 drag and drop questions.
- At least 2/3 Agile/Hybrid questions.
- People: a lot of questions on stakeholders, life in Agile/Scrum teams, role of scrum master towards stakeholders.
- Processes: integration, resources developement (training, evaluation), scope(deliverables validation), stakeholders engagement (influence, power).
- Business environnement: mainly procurement, business case, benefit plan.
- Process Groups: mainly executing, a bit on initiating and closing (deliverables, customer/end-users relations).
- Theories: Tuckman ladder questions, + project manager power/influence.
- Agile: mainly scrum questions: sprint review, sprint planning and retrospectives, velocity.
On exam process:
- Timing was a real challenge for me, had to speed up on third part.
- Believe in it until the last second, never ever give up!
On exam preparation:
- Did 12 quizzes and 2 full exams, around 900 questions, average results around 70%.
- Took the time to carefully review in details my wrong answers and questions I marked. Explanations in Prepcast are really well made.

Hope this helps.

Take care, good luck to all of you who will pass the exam!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login