fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PASSED ON MY FIRST TRY ON 4/12/21

PASSED ON MY FIRST TRY ON 4/12/21 3 years 6 days ago #27180

• Jennifer Chery
  • Jennifer Chery's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am still in shock that I passed my PMP exam. You have an amazing program. My biggest tip is to follow everything that Cornelius says. I read the PMBOK twice, the Agile Practice Guide three times, and the Scrum guide twice. I also read The PMP Exam, How to Pass on Your First Try by Andy Crowe.

Did tons of practice questions and took all the exams except for the ITTOs. Did poorly on most exams but they are much harder than the real one. Watched the PrepCast and Booster Course videos. Read the lessons learned on the forum and watched the lessons learned YouTube videos. All of this hard work got me AT/AT/AT scores.

Lastly, I'd also recommend taking the exam at a test center. There were tech issues on Pearson's end for two of the online exams I scheduled. Took it at an exam center the last time and it went much more smoothly.

Again, thanks to PrepCast and to all aspiring PMs, don't give up and best wishes.

PASSED ON MY FIRST TRY ON 4/12/21 3 years 6 days ago #27182

• Samuel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Congratulations on your PMP !

I am study for PMP the exam, may I ask the Scrum Guide you read , is it the one by Ken Schwaber & Jeff Sutherland?

Thank you very much!
Last edit: by Samuel .

PASSED ON MY FIRST TRY ON 4/12/21 3 years 5 days ago #27198

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Jennifer,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jennifer Chery

PASSED ON MY FIRST TRY ON 4/12/21 3 years 4 days ago #27205

• Jennifer Chery
  • Jennifer Chery's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes it is. Make sure you read the 2020 version. It is a little different. Best wishes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Samuel
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login