fbpx

Reply: Earned PMP Certification with PEOPLE – AT, PROCESS – AT, BUSINESS – AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Earned PMP Certification with PEOPLE – AT, PROCESS – AT, BUSINESS – AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27134

Anonymous

's Avatar

Many thank you dear Stan.
2 years 11 months ago #27133

Stan Po - Admin

Mohit,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27132

Mohit Malhotra

Dear PM Prepcast Team,

Would like to share the breaking news that on 15th April' 2021, I have passed my PMP test with flying colors PEOPLE – AT, PROCESS – AT, BUSINESS – AT and the credit for the same goes to PM Prepcast team.

A bring round of applause to Mr. Cornelius Fichtner and his team for designing the simulator which is worth every penny and I am overwhelmed to go through every test which has helped me in achieving the above score. The most amazing part I liked about the simulator is that it provides a detailed explanation of the answer at the beginning and then option wise explanation which helps an aspirant to learn where are the gaps in a particular topic and gives a clear understanding.

During the exam all the questions were purely situational based, none of the questions required any calculations. No ITTO related questions. My heart was beating aloud when I have clicked the submit button at the end of the exam and really amazed to get "CONGRATULATIONS" which has made my day :)

I started my preparation in November 2020 and planned to appear for the test in December 2020, however was infected by Covid then. So I rescheduled the test for April 2021 with the new exam pattern.

The below were the study materials I have referred for my preparation:
 PMBOK Guide 6th Edition – Read this book twice
 PMI Agile practice - Read this book thrice
 Rita Mulcahy 9th Edition – Read this book twice
 Prepcast Simulator – After reading the above material, I started solving the 50 times quizzes daily for 2 weeks then I started appearing for the mock tests in the examination like condition with full support from my family. Trust me this simulator is a gold mine.

Thanks a tonne once again for designing this resourceful simulator.

Best Regards,
Mohit

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login