fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP on the First Attempt - AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP on the First Attempt - AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27412

Rahul Sehgal

I just cut down on the text I was trying to post and luckily, that worked.
2 years 11 months ago #27113

Stan Po - Admin

Rahul,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27112

PMP Aspirant

Hi Rahul,
Congratulations on passing the exam. Can you please tell me how were you able to resolve the issue which was preventing you from posting the lessons learned and was flagging it as a spam?
2 years 11 months ago #27109

Rahul Sehgal

** I have tried submitting a review a few number of times already but was not unsuccessful in doing so. I keep getting the message that your message was considered SPAM and thus, was NOT submitted. So, I am trying again.

I wanted to let everyone know that I did attain my PMP certification today. PM Prepcast sImulator was one of the key components of my PMP preparation and it was well worth the money. The questions are very well written and DETAILED explanations are the BEST part. It is not only important to take questions after questions but also necessary to spend time on ANALYZING the questions. It is important to know WHY a particular answer choice is correct or wrong. Also, my suggestion would be to NOT worry too much about scores on the mocks test. Rather, spend time on knowing the weaknesses and working on them. The improvement will come automatically. It is a must have for anyone preparing for the exam.

I appeared for the test at a test centre and it was overall a good experience. I made sure to take ALL the breaks and I highly recommend everyone to do so.

Other sources I used include - Joseph Phillips's PMP course on UDEMY, Rita's 10th Edition PMP Book.

All the best everyone !

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login