fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP today - AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP today - AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 days ago #27108

Stan Po - Admin

Jon,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 6 days ago #27104

Jon Ritter

Passed the PMP on the first attempt today.

I used Joe Phillips' course on Udemy, the PMBOK guide, Ricardo Vargas' PMBOK Processes explained, and of course PM PrepCast exam simulations/test questions.
Basically I went over Joe's class first while taking notes, watched Mr. Vargas' video explaining how the Processes flow (really recommend this as I found it way more logical), went over the PMBOK guide, and did practice questions while reserving the exams for once I felt confident in taking one. After doing PrepCast questions I would go over the areas I needed improvement.

I cannot recommend the exam simulator enough, it was very similar to the actual exam. I actually found the exam to be a bit easier with the lack of ambiguity in some questions.

Overall, if you are serious about taking your PMP I highly recommend doing the PrepCast tests/exams as a way to supplement your studying.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login