fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP Exam Today

Passed my PMP Exam Today 3 years 5 days ago #27101

• BONNA RIVERA
  • BONNA RIVERA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Passed my PMP Exam today with "Above Target" score in all domains
Below are the preparations which I did in order to pass:
• Read PMBok Guide
• Watch all PM Prepcast Training Videos
• Read Agile Practice Guide once
• Took 4 hours PM Prepcast Simulation Exam
• Read PMBok Guide again
• Read PMP Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy (10th Edition Book)
• Took PM Prepcast Simulation exam after completion of on knowledge area, at least 10 – 30 questions.
• Listened to PM Prepcast Training Videos even while jogging/ running (I know corny but listening the same thing over and over again made it easy for me to remember)
• Took 1 final 4 hours PM Prepcast Simulation exam
• Check the results to know which knowledge area I need to improve and focus on those areas
• Switch off my mobile’s WiFi and data whenever am on review mode to avoid any disruptions. Also when doing the 4 hours simulation exam, I switch off my phone.
Actual Exam day
• No math questions or questions with calculations
• No schedule network diagram (thank God because that’s my weak point)
• A lot of questions regarding Risk, Resource Management and transitioning to Agile
• I got around 10 questions where you need to select best two answers
• Around 5 of drag and drop questions
• Questions with long paragraphs that takes a lot of time to read, it is very annoying
• I utilized the breaks in order for me to relax, reflect and ask for continued guidance from above to successfully finish the exam
I was able to review all the questions which I marked because I managed my time well. Be consistent with your review schedule, if at times, you can’t review, please read a page or 2 from your review materials. At least take two times full 4 hours simulation exam but if you can do more, that’s better. Keep reading and practicing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adrienne

Passed my PMP Exam Today 3 years 5 days ago #27106

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
BONNA,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login