fbpx

Reply: Its Official!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Its Official!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27095

Stan Po - Admin

John,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27079

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats, John! I agree with you that the simulator is one of the best tools available to help one prepare for this exam. Well done!
2 years 11 months ago #27076

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned and kind words about the simulator.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 11 months ago #27062

John Bickel

Passed the PMP today. What can I say about the experience? Well, the 2021 simulator was invaluable in my toolbox of tools and techniques. Lol I took a 5 day course 2 years ago that was useless. Note: it was not associated to this site or of my choice; company ordered training. The only good thing there was the test voucher and the books. As a long time project management hack, lead by example leader that thrieves in conflict and conflict management, i found the simulator to be the answer for me along with the PMI Agile Practice guide, PIMBOK, SCRUM & KANBAN papers you can download from the Agile site. The simulator is not a braindump. The simulator is what it says it is and gets you the knowledge you need and you have to apply that knowledge. I really like the explanations of the answers. High quality!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login