fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam today (10th of April) with AT/AT/AT

Passed PMP exam today (10th of April) with AT/AT/AT 3 years 2 weeks ago #27037

• FAIZY MANSOURY
  • FAIZY MANSOURY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

First, I thank Allah (S.W) for making this easy for me.
Second, I really appreciate this platform (Owners and the aspirants) as it improved my knowledge and confidence through this process as being an Auditor (My only experience with the projects was through Auditing them)

NB: Excuse my English whenever is necessary (It is not my mother tongue language)

STUDY PLAN
1. I had 6 weeks study plan (42 days) from 05th March to 16 April which I revised to 35 days (5 weeks) after I felt comfortable and confident..So I kind of approved my change request of schedule’.
2. I lost only 5 days in 35 but 30 days were intensively studying from 4 Hours to 8 Hours since I took a leave.

RESOURCES USED
1. I practised more than 1000 questions, PM Precast (With 817 questions practices) and reviewed them all (Right choices and wrong choices). I did three mock preps of which I scored 57% (After 7 days of study), 65 (After 10 days of study) and 70% (After 20 of study). I took 20 to 60 questions quizzes every day which I scored with an average of 65% (50%-100%).
2. I used ‘Head First Agile: A Brain‑Friendly Guide to Agile Principles Book by Andrew Stellman and Jill Alison Hart’ to improve my Agile mindset as you know most of question is made on servant leader mindset. (Solve 120 questions of the last chapter, I only solved 76 though)
3. I did not read the PMP book or Agile practice books fully, but I got back to them when reviewing questions choices
4. Watched Andrew Ramdayal videos on Youtube (This guy can give you that Agile mindset too)
5. I paid for Joseph Phillips tutorial but I did not even complete the Quarter of it as time was of the essence and we need more practice and equip ourselves with that mindset of Agile.
6. I took PMI e-learning at career.lms.pmi.org/LearnerPage.aspx Search for Exam Prep Special Offer 2021. It is very helpful since they arrange their courses using the ECO.

OVERALL TIPS
1. I would say 50% Agile, 10% Hybrid and 40% Predictive
2. Most questions are designed around the team. ‘New team member’, ‘Junior team member’ and ‘conflicts in teams. Lod of questions were about managing difficult team members, customers, management and conflict resolution/people management stuff.
3. Most of the questions answers needs you to go with ‘analyse, ‘evaluate’ and ‘Review’ the situation or the document.
4. There are no ITTO questions
5. One question to fill the blank (Only a letter choice), 1 Question of Hotspot, about 10 questions of choosing two choices, I did not get three choices questions and About 10 Questions of Drag and drop (Tuckman’s Ladder, MBTI Personality, Risk responses, Agile concepts etc.)
6. Self-organising concept is used in questions as much as the Servant leader concept. So be mindful and do not go with the answers which need the team to get help from outside or go with them really carefully
7. Most of the question had two options which were totally wrong and two which competed. Always cancel the answers like ‘escalate to sponsors or top level management).
8. Please, Understand the role of the PM, PO, team members, and stakeholder in agile/hybrid (daily stand-ups, retrospective, sprint planning, and sprint review meeting) and who controls the backlog.
9. Situational questions: Stakeholder, communication, scope, requirements, and team member issues on next steps or what should have been done

EXAM EXPERIENCE
I did an online proctored exam at my place. The thing is easy and comfortable I just had to schedule 0400 am to mitigate internet risk, noise and disturbance risk and queue (but I was 84 in the queue but it did not take even 15 minutes I was live and everything went smooth except for three exam windows interruptions but it went back in less than a minute)
Lastly, this is not a law (I am not Directing PMO), I am just trying to support as we are the team. If I passed this so, can you brothers and sisters. The time is now
Wish you the best of luck and I am open to helping any of us (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
I love you all guys

The following user(s) said Thank You: Aniekan Udo, Rebeca McBride, Affaq Ali, Anna Wasilewska

Passed PMP exam today (10th of April) with AT/AT/AT 3 years 2 weeks ago #27039

• Affaq Ali
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Many congratulations Faizy on acing your PMP exam with all ATs.
I also appeared in PMP exam last night (10th April) . I was giving exam online (from home).
Every thing was going fine, until after availing 2nd 10 minutes break, I resumed my exam again. Examiners said that they are UNABLE to see my video feed, however WEBCAM at my end was working perfectly ALL THE TIME and
I informed them with same. My internet speed is 250 MBPS (far more than which is requir ed). HOWEVER , they REVOKED my exam now and their support team has asked me to wait for the next email from Pearson.

I am very disappointed with this online exam experience
Last edit: by Affaq Ali.

Passed PMP exam today (10th of April) with AT/AT/AT 3 years 2 weeks ago #27041

• FAIZY MANSOURY
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you very much...and I am so sorry brother...really sorry...I know they will resolve it without a burden being on your side...It happens for few people too have heard..You will be okay. However, I suggest you change the option to the centre-based if you can to alleviate the risk.

Passed PMP exam today (10th of April) with AT/AT/AT 3 years 2 weeks ago #27045

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Shukran brother and so sorry for your incident. I believe they will resolve it just advise going with centre-based next time.

Passed PMP exam today (10th of April) with AT/AT/AT 3 years 1 week ago #27088

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
FAIZY,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login