fbpx

Reply: I passed PMP exam after 5 weeks of preparation - Farinoosh Carrera

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed PMP exam after 5 weeks of preparation - Farinoosh Carrera

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27001

Stan Po - Admin

Farinoosh,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #26995

Farinoosh Carrera

I passed PMP exam after 5 weeks of preparation. After 3 weeks of online video “boot camp”, which was very effective I signed up for the Test Simulator. It was the beat tool to help me prepare for the actual PMP exam. I would review each process area and then take a quiz (20-40 new questions) specifically in that process segment. I averaged 2 quizzes for each section. I spent quality time reviewing the test results, making flash cards during these reviews. 7 days prior to my exam date I took my first full Exam and it blew me away. It took 4 hours, I was exhausted m, and my time management needed improvement. But I did ok, got 68% = fail , but just a couple points to “passing” score!! I continued finishing reviewing the remaining process, taking quizzes, reviewing the results, making more flash cards, and taking two more full length tests in that last few days prior to my exam. I passed the second test and failed the last one which I took 2 days prior to the actual exam. My scores were in 65-71% range. I improved my time management and Learned what works best when it came to what I needed to take care of during the two 10 minute breaks provided during the exam. I was nervous yet fairly confident that I would do ok!! I took my exam at home, in a heavily proctored room. And after 35 minutes of getting my workspace approved I began the exam. I kept telling myself that these questions were easier than the Test Simulator!! I felt comfortable with familiarity of the exam and all the lessons learned from taking those 3 long practice tests in the prior week. I finished the test with 1 minute and 40 seconds left!! And I PASSED.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login