fbpx

Reply: Cleared PMI-PMP Exam on 25th March'21

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared PMI-PMP Exam on 25th March'21

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #26989

Stan Po - Admin

Devasena,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #26976

Devasena S

I would like to share the news with you all that I cleared PMI-PMP exam 2 weeks ago.
Dedicating this global credential to my family for their support and encouragement, which made this claim possible.
PM PrepCast Simulator has been a key differentiator in my preparation, till the D-Day, as it helped me train myself to stay calm while managing time for the entire duration of the exam,
in addition to the excellent situational questions, which made me think like a PMP certified project manager, even while I was preparing :-)
and the detailed explanations, fine tuning the areas of focus with the different combinations of the quizzes and practice exams.
Lessons Learned - Best Practices.
1. Plan to Read - UNDERSTAND - Practice, exactly in that order.
2. Limit to 2 - 4 study and practice resources to the maximum.
3. Focus on the situational questions which will encompass most of the aspects of the concepts.
Lessons Learned - Tacit:
1. The primary motivation for aspiring a PMI-PMP certification has to be Crystal Clear, and remind self... consistently, as this will help to stay on course and not quit.
2. gaining knowledge of project management in the PMI way... will also make you question your current style as a PM and as an individual.. take this opportunity to discover yourself and evolve as a refined PM.
3. If the purpose and usage of this PMI-PMP machinery is understood...the art and science of PMI-isms will come to you.

Thank you! Cornelius Fitchner and PrepCast Simulator Team... who are always responding to queries I had, also being proactive about keeping me informed where applicable.
Any future PMI exam I plan, I'll ensure to associate with and invest in PrepCast.

Thanks and regards,
Devasena

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login