fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP

Passed the PMP 3 years 2 weeks ago #26968

• Gary Bantad
  • Gary Bantad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I did not pass the PMP on my first attempt. I was able to pass the second time using the PM Prep cast exam simulator and using another PMP exam prep book, Rita Mulcahy's. With the COVID restrictions, I was allowed the option to take the test at home, which for me was less stressful. The first time I took it at a test center, and I had to check-in, empty my pockets, lock up my phone and wallet in a locker and sit at a terminal with other people while wearing a mask for 4 hours. It's additional stress to have to do all that! If you are able, and have a quiet home or place to take the test for 4 hours, I HIGHLY reccomend taking the exam at home.
Last edit: by Gary Bantad.

Passed the PMP 3 years 2 weeks ago #26984

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Gary,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login