fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 weeks ago #26966

Stan Po - Admin

Dionne,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 2 weeks ago #26963

Dionne Ingram

I passed my PMP exam this weekend April 3. I think the PM PrepCast helped me pass the exam this time. I took the exam in Sept/Dec of 2020 but did not pass the exam. I don't know if this was due to Covid and I had to constantly reschedule my test or the testing sites would be closed but that was my journey. Time management is crucial when taking the exam. I only had 3 minutes to spare after reviewing the answers that I flagged. I would take each 10-minute break that they give you to walk around, get water go the restroom. I needed the breaks and I used them. This exam is heavily centered on agile, communications, stakeholders engagement, team development and having a servant-leadership mindset. I had to tell myself through out the exam not think as a typical PM but a servant-leader/scrum master mindset when answering the questions. I have managed 2 agile projects at my organization and I think this helped me on the exam. The outline published on PMI site is accurate as to what to expect when taking the exam. I wanted to thank Cornelius and his team for creating the simulator and developing this tool to pass the PMP.

Dionne Ingram

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login