fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam. Thanks to PM prepcast.

Passed PMP exam. Thanks to PM prepcast. 2 years 11 months ago #26959

• Jeshna Jawahar
  • Jeshna Jawahar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I was able to attend and pass the PMP exam on 21 March. The exam was quite difficult and I was second guessing every other question. Time management is very critical and be planned as how you would keep it in check. PrepCast helped me a lot through preparation. I had started preparation last Oct and was planning to attend by Dec but unfortunately I was tested positive for covid and had to postpone my exam and the next twist came when by Jan the exam pattern had undergone a change. The exam was roughly 70% hybrid and rest tradition.
My suggestion to all planning to attend the exam is to try and complete all the prepcast main exams and as many quizzes as possible while critically managing time. I didn't do the ITTO exam as a calculated risk and i don't think it affected the exam in any way. Almost all questions were circumstantial and requires you to thoroughly examine the answers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Somerville
Last edit: by Jeshna Jawahar.

Passed PMP exam. Thanks to PM prepcast. 2 years 11 months ago #26965

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Jeshna,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login