fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP: PrepCast Simulator is very much like the exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP: PrepCast Simulator is very much like the exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #26955

Stan Po - Admin

Jeanne,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #26954

Jeanne Bratlien

I passed the PMP @ AT/AT/AT on 4/1. The PrepCast Simulator was extremely helpful in preparing for the exam. The questions were very similar to the actual exam. I highly recommend this simulator to any considering taking the PMP. The format and question flow/structure/difficulty level are like they are in the actual exam. I had matching questions, one question required a calculator, and the majority were situation based. There were also a lot of hybrid questions. I didn't have any hang-ups taking it virtually. After I logged in and submitted my pictures, I was 52 in the queue and it went by really fast. I started right on time. To prepare for the exam, I took a boot camp and ran through the PrepCast Simulator questions as well as the Mock Exams offered through PM Training. It helped me to read through the PMBOK a few days before the test - not word for word - but with an eye to how all the processes and KA's work together. I didn't leverage the Exam Content Outline/Guide that much. I also never took a full length Simulator test. I only wanted to go through that pain once so I did 60 to 70 questions as my longer practice tests.
I was taken by surprise at the end by not getting my exact scores right away. I opted out of the survey since I was pretty burned out out and my eyes were ready to not look at screen. I did learn after you could view your score right after you take the exam on the PearsonVue website so I went there. Six hours later Pearson sent an email with the link as well. Best of luck to anyone taking the exam. And thank you the PrepCast team for the great simulator. It was critical to my success.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login