fbpx

Reply: AT/AT/NI Passed 03/30/21

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : AT/AT/NI Passed 03/30/21

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #26951

Cody VanWyck

Thanks @PMP Aspirant. Answers below in red.

1) Did you encounter any questions that required calculation using formula such as CPI, SPI, Critical Path Method, EVM, EMV etc.? A few but never once used the calculator. You just have to recognize the situation the PM is in. For instance, if you have an SPI over 1 and a CPI under 1 what should you do?
2) Did you encounter any questions related to decision tree analysis, 5 why analysis etc.? Again, just know the concept as it might show up in a list of potential tools/techniques to apply to the scenario.
3) How many questions were there related to Hybrid methodology? The vast majority were agile. If you know agile and predictive environments well you will do fine.
2 years 11 months ago #26950

PMP Aspirant

Cody,
Congratulations on passing the PMP exam. Can you please elaborate on the following:

1) Did you encounter any questions that required calculation using formula such as CPI, SPI, Critical Path Method, EVM, EMV etc.?
2) Did you encounter any questions related to decision tree analysis, 5 why analysis etc.?
3) How many questions were there related to Hybrid methodology?

Once again congrats!
2 years 11 months ago #26945

Stan Po - Admin

Cody,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #26944

Cody VanWyck

First time PrepCast Exam Scores were 68, 70, 69, 74. Scored AT/AT/NI on the actual exam. I used Joe's course on Udemy which I thought was ok. Used PrepCast for around three weeks doing 60 question quizzes every morning and saving the full exams for the two weekends before the exam. Overall I thought PrepCast was amazing and would recommend it to everyone! I thought the questions on PrepCast were right on par with what was on the actual exam. I think PrepCast has a lot more "trick" answers than the actual PMI exam which makes the PMI exam easier in my opinion.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login