fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on March 21st 2021 (AT/AT/T)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on March 21st 2021 (AT/AT/T)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 days ago #26870

Abhijit Khandagale

Congratulations Amy!!!
3 years 5 days ago #26851

Markus Kopko

Congratulations Amy and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus
3 years 6 days ago #26819

Stan Po - Admin

Amy,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 6 days ago #26813

amyyyy

Hi everyone, I passed my exam yesterday and scored above target. Drag-and-drop questions seem like a lot… probably around 10 or more. I did 708 questions in total including two full-length exams (scored 67% and 74.4%) in the simulator. The questions in the simulator are close to the real exam. If you don’t have time to watch all the videos from the online prep course, I suggest watching the Agile section first. I didn’t watch many videos other than Module 20&21, these two Modules I find super helpful regarding the Agile part of the exam. I read the PMBOK guide and Agile book twice… Last thing is that you should be very confident for the real exam if you scored 70%+ in the exam simulator, you don't have to complete all 2100 questions. Best of luck! Feel free to ask any questions!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login