fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP AT/AT/NI

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP AT/AT/NI

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #26937

Markus Kopko

Congratulations Irvin and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus

ATP PMP Instructor at OSP
3 years 14 hours ago #26909

Yolanda Robles

's Avatar

Thanks!!
3 years 1 day ago #26902

Anonymous

's Avatar

Yes, both are useful. PMtraining is good because it does ask a lot of Agile questions and that’s a heavy focus on the test. Make sure you read agile guide that comes with PMBOK a few times. Rita helps more easily understanding traditional project management as well as some of the agile concepts.
3 years 2 days ago #26901

Yolanda Robles

Thanks! I'm getting the simulator...but working on PMTraining and have the Rita 10th edition book -- are those resources useful at all?
3 years 1 week ago #26711

Stan Po - Admin

Irvin,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam. Indeed, we have put a lot of effort into developing the new question types, such as the matching drag-and-drop and multiple responses that you have mentioned. It always makes our day to hear from one of our customers that they passed the exam using our tools.

Congratulations again, and good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 1 week ago #26709

Irvin Barkley

I passed the PMP last Friday evening after 6 long months and having failed the old version of the test the first time. It was not an easy journey but I will say the greatest difference in all of my studying which utilized Rita Mulcahy 9th edition and PMtraining site to initially get the 35 credit hours was the full length simulations of the exam via prepcast. In addition with the new exam having the new drag and drop, plus the select multiple correct answers, prepcast was the only site that gave that scenario. I have horror stories of my journey to passing such as completing 120 questions and Pearson Vue crashing out and needing to take the test completely over again. PMI and Pearson Vue did get this correct though and I was not charged for the mistake on their end. When I took it and it crashed the new style of questions really through me off, but because I had to do it again I bought the simulator as it was so highly recommended on reddit and ultimately worth it. I can't stress enough how valuable simulating the entire time and those newer style questions was and no other site offered that level of comprehensive test. Worth the $150 bucks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login