fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMI ACP March 12 BT/ T/T AT/AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMI ACP March 12 BT/ T/T AT/AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26700

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for your recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thanks for the recommendations about those other resources too, it's always good to hear what other people have used for their exam success!
3 years 1 month ago #26687

Babatunde Elebe

I studied and read for my PMP exam and obtained my PMP back in October of last year. A friend of a friend told me I needed to obtain a PMI ACP basically studied from Dec. I never even heard about Prepcast, not until "The Last Responsible Moment" . Reading Mike Griffith twice helped me get the understanding needed a quick google search introduced me to the Exam Simulator on Prepcast. I used the free version and felt i was confident to pass and did not need the Premium Version. My scores on the free version were in the high eighties to Low nineties. Just out of curiosity I decided to purchase the Premium and was shocked when I was scoring the high fifties. I studied Head first Agile and went back and took the exams and my scores improved to nineties. I did not take the prepcast courses because i did not know of them until late, however I did have success with Joe Philips on my PMP attempt and decided to retry him. Thank you PM Prepcast for your attention to detail in answering and explaining your simulator question. My only comment of recommendation to you is right beside the free trail put in bold we advise to purchase premium questions :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login