fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP in six weeks

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP in six weeks

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26839

Markus Kopko

Congratulations Shelli and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus
3 years 1 month ago #26658

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful.
3 years 1 month ago #26629

Shelli R. Dutta, PMP

's Avatar

I started my class in November, took me four Saturdays. I took my exam on December 7, 2020, and passed! My goal was to pass it on my first try due to the changes to the test in 2021. I would study every day for at least two hours. On the weekends I would spend the majority of my time reading and taking tests online. I had a study buddy who would zoom with me every day and on weekends we spend two hours in zoom taking tests and discussing why the answers were right or wrong. The only day I took off was Thanksgiving. I had my study times on my calendar; my friends and family knew I was dedicated and they supported me throughout my journey. My advice to anyone wanting to pass is to dedicate time every day. Read your books and read them again. Take one section at a time to really understand how it fits in the big picture. Memorize the material where you start to dream about Project Management. Dedicate your time, put in the work, and study with someone who is as passionate as you. Yes, we both passed! Good luck and stay committed!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login