fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP Exam 4th March 2021

Passed my PMP Exam 4th March 2021 3 years 3 weeks ago #26596

• Satya Prakash Jha
  • Satya Prakash Jha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have just passed PMP- PMP exam by using this simulator with with "Above Target" performance . I want to share my experience to new aspirants.

1. I read PMBOK PM and Agile Handout 3-times in 3 month of time frame and once 1 week before the exam. I have just read thoroughly PMPBOK handouts only. I gave first PMP simulator exam after reading PMBOK twice.
2. I practiced more than 30's time bound quiz of 20, 30,50 for multiple process, knowledge areas questions using this simulator before going for first premium exam. It help me to train me to think quickly and if you don't know the answer, skip and go back to it later.
3. After giving exam on simulator, thoroughly analyzed my performance and then I keep on studying PMBOK PM & Agile Handout and practiced as many questions using time bound quiz on simulator; it enhance my understanding as well as question solving methodology.
4. I have practiced more than 3000 questions and gave all the 4 premium exam on simulator in dur 2 month of time-frame and I did 57, 60, 63 and 70. So here I would say the simulator is well organized as per exam preparation need. It provided high quality questions as if I was just doing another premium exam on the simulator. When doing the simulator questions, make sure to read the solutions clearly and understand why you got a wrong answer.
5. Read each question and answer carefully in the exam as one word can change the whole answer

I would say, if you are scoring more than 65% in premium exam with this simulator; definitely you are going to pass in real PMP exam.

PMP-exam experience :-
1. Exam was an exact combination of 50% Agile/Hybrid and 50% Predictive/Waterfall approach.
2. 10+ questions on drag-drop with correct choices
3. 15+ questions asking for choosing 2 or more answer
4. No questions on real calculation such as EVM calculation but questions were based EVMs data
5. Questions were more on situational based and checking your knowledge, implementation and understanding of project management principles.

I want to thank to all who are working in background to keep this PMP Exam Simulator ( www.pm-exam-simulator.com ). With this simulator I was 100% ready to solve any type situational based question and exam pattern modified for latest exam pattern PMP 2021.

I highly suggest others aspirants to use this simulator for exam preparation as well as for enhancing your project management skills.

My sincere thanks to Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM, President, OSP International LLC for keeping this fully updated and alive and supporting in m.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sudhir Kumar Pantagani

Passed my PMP Exam 4th March 2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #26619

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Satya,

Congratulations on passing your exam! We appreciate that you took the time to write to us and share your success. It always makes our day to hear from one of our customers that they passed the exam. We are glad to know that our products have helped you on this journey. Thank you, and best of luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed PMP 3 years 2 weeks ago #26624

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks a lot for your best wishes!
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin.

Passed my PMP Exam 4th March 2021 3 years 5 days ago #26836

• Markus Kopko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Congratulations Satya and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus
"Management is about doing the things right;
Leadership is about doing the right things!" (Peter Tucker)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login