fbpx
Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : [email protected]

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26617

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Vincenzo,

Congratulations on passing your exam! We appreciate that you took the time to write to us and share your success. It always makes our day to hear from one of our customers that they passed the exam. We are glad to know that our products have helped you on this journey. Thank you, and best of luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 1 month ago #26591

Passed my PMP Exam on February,11

's Avatar

I have passed my PMP exam on February,11 2021.
It has been really exciting taking the exam with the new updated PMP version and rules.
I have studied mainly on PMBOK sixth edition with Agile Guide, with some tips on different web page, and I have perfectly integrated my study with PM Prepcast simulator.
I would like to thank PM Prepacast simulator and I appreciate it because it has been really useful and provided me the right mindset in approaching the PMP quiz and question, with very clear and understabale explanation in each question.
The day exam has been really hard because 4 hours testing with only two 10 minutes break lead you to the extrem condition from mind and physic point of view.
I suggest to everyone before taking PMP exam to arrive to the exam day in relax mood (a day-off before without study can be useful), with a good preparation and with almost 3-4 real Exam simulation experience with PM Prepcast.

Another tip for the future PMP Holder: Focus on Agile approach because in the PMP exam there are many question on it and PM Prepcast Simualtor is very useful in explaining all these new question for a better underrstanding.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login